A10 - 移用滑动门
A10是公司的两款基本机型之一。在A10 K1-A,单叶滑动门,并且A10 K2-A是一种双面滑动门。使用这种门型可以满足大范围的要求：
- 气密密封，密封水平高达100 Pa
A10 – Hermetic sealing sliding door for clean environments
Hygienic Sliding Doors
A10 door is one of two basic models in the record CLEAN series. The A10, a single leaf sliding door, and the A10 is a two sided sliding door. With this model of door a large range of requirements can be met due to:
- the large range of materials available as inserts for the door leaf core
- the range of surface finishes available
- the wide range of design for the door frames and sealing system
- the ability to adapt the door to have hermetic sealing capability
Doors with a hermetic sealing capability are used in operating theatres and other environments with clean room requirements for a high level of hygiene. Hermetic sealing prevents or minimises air flow and hence the transmission of bacteria or particles via air flow. In environments such as clinics, research and laboratory rooms, pharmaceutical production facilities, quarantine zones and clean rooms for the production of foodstuffs, this door provides hermetic closing and an easily cleanable surface. These sliding doors can be manufactured completely from stainless steel to provide modern design as well as practical functionality.
Door cores can provide, for example, protection against electrons, x-rays and gamma rays, fire and smoke. All adaptions are certified.
Huomann's CLEAN sliding door – many features and applications
The basic model of the Huomann CLEAN sliding door, can be adapted for special requirements. The door finish, the design of the door frame and sealing system, and the door cores can all be adapted to suit individual requirements and particular environments.
Protection against X-rays and gamma rays can be provided with the addition of a full-surface lead insert in the door leaf, in the inside of the frame profiles as well as in the plinth itself。 This radiation protection is available in lead equivalents of 0。5 mm increments。 The door is available as a single or double leaf sliding model。
- single sliding door leaf
- hygiene friendly finishes and surfaces
- noise dampening leaf core
- water resistant materials for use in damp areas
- door core can be adapted for specialist requirements
- adaptions can be made to door core to meet additional requirements
- adaptions to the frame design can deliver hermetic sealing capability
- hermetically tight closing with sealing levels up to 100 Pa
- all adaptions certified to required standards
- radiation protection lead core
- smoke and fire protection core
- available as a manual door
- flush glazing in line with customer requirements
- handles on both sides (stainless V2A)
- recessed handles (to allow panels to slide parallel)
- if required, door panels can also be finished in plastic of any colour.