气动移门 Pneumatic Sliding door
经典单叶或双叶自动滑门非常通用,适合满足各种挑战性要求。它们的开口宽度为800至3000 mm,可容纳高达1 x 200或2 x 150公斤的门重。使用模块化结构原则制定,这使得系统可以使用相同的精密制造部件在各种条件下安全和有效地适应,为客户带来了更短的安装时间和降低维护和维护成本的好处。
- 20 mm或32 mm厚的铝型材可用于10 mm和24 mm厚的单层中空玻璃，以实现最大的透明度
- 其他制造商的型材可以安装在65 mm以内
- 正常版本的驱动单元高度可用于108 mm或150 mm
- 200 mm驱动高度可用于增强型号
Classic linear sliding door - the all rounder
Houmann pneumatic door as the latest development of the sliding door, using gas driven mobile door, for electronic factory, the electrostatic dust limit required for high places, ordinary electric door is unable to meet the requirements. The electric door drives the belt to drive the dust to produce, affects the high precision product the production. On this basis, the valve door is very suitable. The pneumatic door completely by compressed air to drive the movement of the door.
The modular drive and profile systems guarantee a reliable and low-noise operation over long periods。 The perfectly designed doors with their elegant appearance can be expanded according to customer requirements with regard to security, performance and convenience。 Depending on the requirements, narrow, standard or robust glass profiles are used for the glass doors, and all models can be equipped with escape route safety systems。
Beatifully functional, crafted, reliable and adaptable
Huomann's classic single or double leaf automatic sliding doors are exceptionally versatile and are suited to meeting a wide range of challenging requirements。 They have opening widths of 800 to 3 000 mm, and can accommodate door weights of up to 1 x 200 or 2 x 150 kilos。 The Huomann uses the Huomann system which has been developed using modular construction principles。 This allows the system to be adapted safety and efficiently to a wide range of conditions using the same precision crafted components。 This results in benefits for the customer of shorter installation times and reduced service and maintenance costs。
The quietness of operation is the most striking feature of automatic doors. The doors open and close exceptionally quietly, which is indicative of the precision engineering and the perfect matching of materials. Our combination of short, low-momentum toothed belts, rollers made from hard-wearing, low-noise plastic, acoustically decoupled running tracks, guide pulley wheels with ball bearings and door leaf guides with specially developed guide profiles all contribute to its quietness in operation. The ability of the drive, sensors and remote to communicate enables continuous monitoring of component status. The operational status of the door system and its individual electronic components also continuously undergo plausibility checks. Thanks to its learning capacity, the potential of the unit to malfunction is reduced to a minimum.
- the system technology has learning capacity and adjustments are made automatically
- 20 mm or 32 mm thick aluminium profiles available for 10 mm and 24 mm thick single insulating glass to allow the greatest possible transparency
- the profiles of other manufacturers up to 65 mm can be fitted
- both profiles and drive unit cover can be anodized or powder-coated
- drive unit heights for the normal versions are available in either 108 mm or 150 mm
- 200 mm drive heights are available for reinforced models
- the drive unit can be fitted to the lintel, be freestanding or integrated in the ceiling
- modular construction enables the construction of a wide range of door models and applications
- can be adapted to suit the widest range of conditions
- shorter installation time and reduced service and maintenance costs.
- meets all relevant national and international guidelines and standards
- system learning capacity reduces the potential of the unit to malfunction